The Internet is currently the largest repository for freedom of information for all users and disabled users in particular. As such, we place great importance on giving equal opportunity to people with disabilities to use the information presented on the website and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that the digital services are accessible to people with disabilities and therefore many resources have been invested to facilitate the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, with the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
Website ADA is done by nagich.
The website meets the requirements of the regulations on equal rights for people with disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013.
The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at the AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
In order to get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
How does accessibility work on the website?
An accessibility menu is posted on the website. Clicking on the menu allows opening the accessibility buttons. After selecting a topic in the menu, wait for the page to load.
- Adaptation for keyboard navigation: enabling keyboard navigation
- Adaptation for a screen reader: adaptation of the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
- Blocking the flickering: stopping moving elements and blocking the flickering
- Increasing the website font to 4 different sizes
- Contrast Adjustments: Changing the contrast of site colors
- Adaptation of the site for the color blind
- Changing the font to make it more readable
- Increasing the cursor and changing its color to black or white
- Enlarge the display to about 200%
- Highlighting links on the site
- Highlighting titles on the site
- Showing an alternative description for the pictures
- Accessibility statement
- Sending accessibility feedback
Contact the accessibility coordinator
If while browsing the site you encountered a difficulty regarding accessibility, the company’s accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of channels for contacting accessibility issues, we will be happy to receive your feedback.
Details of accessibility coordinator in the company:
שם: יוחאי מלכה
כתובת למשלוח דואר: שד”ל 6, תל אביב
Publication of accessibility arrangements in the company
- Details of the physical accessibility arrangements of the offices, stores, properties:
- Ways of access: the building has a main entrance that is accessible to the disabled.
- Waiting areas: accessible lobby on the first and second floor.
- Services for the disabled: There are services for the disabled on the first floor.
- Call center accessibility: Sunday-Thursday between 09:00-17:00, 03-5663031
- Alternative contact methods for phone: email: firstname.lastname@example.org